Many times it can be more cost effective to restore and / or retool a piece of existing machinery to like new condition rather than buy new.. Typically, rebuilding can be accomplished for 40 to 60 percent of the cost for a new machine. Additionally, your personnel are already familiar with the operation and maintenance of the existing machinery, which can eliminate training expenses. Rebuilding often allows for upgrading to more modern components and controls, plus increasing the machine efficiency and your productivity.
E-Mail or call us for more information on how Griffin Automation’s
machinery refurbishing program can help you maximize your equipment expenditures.
A typical machine refurbishment program will include:
- Disassemble, clean and paint.
- Inspect for worn and broken parts.
- Check for possible upgrades to mechanical and electrical controls.
- Check for possible upgrades for CNC motion controls.
- Replace worn, broken and missing parts.
- Reassemble mechanical and electrical components.
- Perform operational check out and calibration.
- Provide required documentation.
Restore Your Productivity:
Our Engineering Department can supply redesign services for tooling, controls and CNC motion systems to further increase the efficiency and capabilities of your existing machinery.
Contact Us for More Information
Or To Request a Quote